Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I failed!!

Nothing serious....I failed at staying away from Facebook and ACHA message board...Can't help myself..they are a good way for me to inform a lot of people of things that are going on in my life.

So what is so important for me to still be on the computer.....I am 11 1/2 months post transplant....so far there has been no sign of rejection...which my therapist Ellen says is "Fucking Awesome!!!"

I have done more in the last 11 months then I could have dreamed I ever do.....OK shoveling all the snow sucked. But just having more energy then I did a year ago is wonderful.

Now that hopefully the winter from hell is over I can get back to my daily walks!!! I miss them.

So while I may have failed at breaking the addiction to Facebook and ACHA...I still get a passing grade for being here!!!!

3 comments:

Ellen J said...

HA HA HA Awesome...
This should be our biggest worries! <3

Lars Shalom said...

snow? wher ar eyoU?

anthony said...

In southwestern pa


View My Stats