Thursday, September 22, 2011

LET MY THING GO

We have been in Israel for 5 weeks....I have had many clinic visits and met wonderful Doctors...problem is all my appointments were early in the morning and I was missing an awful lot of my Ulpan class (not good when you miss like 6 out of 12 days) so I have suspended my class for now and will resume it in November after all the Religious Holidays....what I am hoping will happen next week is that we will finally get our stuff from the US delivered to us next Monday. In order for this to happen I need to pay the shipper in the states and pay the delivery people here.....the second part I can take care of this afternoon and hopefully I can take care of the first part this evening as the shipper is in Seattle....if all this works out to night I will email my Contact person here....I really don't like talking to her because she talks fast...but I will deal with it....I JUST WANT MY STUFF!!!!!

No comments:


View My Stats