Tuesday, March 3, 2009

what do you give a man who needs a heart transplant???

A heart of course!!! But as my luck would have it I got another medical suprise that started Saturday and I finally could not take the pain anymore.......let us just say making number 1 hurt like hell and my bladder is all a twitter......anyone want to guess??


A BLADDER INFECTION!!!!

Today was not a good day at rehab. After 45 seconds on the eliptical my heart rate was over 120 so the rest of the session was spent doing things at turtle speed to keep heart rate down!!!! I was a bit pissed. But life goes on!!!

Good news is I start Therapy this Friday and think it is going to a positve choice and will help me gain insight in to dealing with all of this.

Later off to drink some water!!

No comments:


View My Stats