Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To pee or not to pee that is the question!!

Today has been wonderful since 6:30 am this morning when I began collecting my pee for the next 24 hours for test!!! Yep I drove around all day with the jug from the lab in my car...it was doubled bagged and then put in a tote bag so that I could carry it in to places to how do I dare say this......empy the big old bladder!!!!....

The good news is it is 9 pm and I only have to keep this up for 9.5 hours...then drop Evan at school.....run said pee to the lab and get some bloodwork done....then to doctor to get dates of immunizations that transplant team wants....then to rehab (BOY WHAT FUN) then to visit some students so I can be done working at noon on friday.

I will pick Evan up from school and we will go shopping for mommy!!!

No comments:


View My Stats