Monday, October 27, 2008

It has been a long day!!

Today after taking Evan to school I had to take a student to two appoinments....I picked her up at school at 9:30 and then went to pick up her boyfriend at their house. Drove to the clinic for the meeting with the nurse...This student recently moved and was waiting to get benefits to continue with pre natal visits....she missed almost 3 months.....so the meeting with the nurse was to get all past medical information...while they were doing that I drove to my house to get my wallet.....drove back got them and then we went to lunch......the girls one eye was very red and when we went back at 1:30 for the doctor appointment they suggested that she get it loked at to rule out Pink Eye....they also had her go to the hospital for blood work....we walked over to the hospital got the blood work and then went to the ER......waited 20 minutes...not to bad...called my mom asked her to pick up Evan at school as there was no way I was going to make it....yes the girl had pink eye....so we then had to go get her Rx filled...at that point we had to wait 25 minutes for it to be filled.....finally got them home at 5:00pm and was at my mom's 6:00PM....got a bite to eat and was home at 7:30 unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher......so I am tired and getting ready to relax.....

So here is the breakdown for the day: 9.5 hours of work,over 200 miles in the car!!

What did you do today??

No comments:


View My Stats