Friday, October 22, 2010

It is okay to take a break....and not feel guilty about it!!

I am the type of peson that once I make a committment to do something I usually do it regardless of how I feel....I don't like having my time wasted and therefore I hate wasting other peoples time.

But this past Wednesday I decided that I was going to break my own rule....as I have written before I am now eating gluten free.....so it is mostly veggies, fruits, nuts and berries with other forms of protein like chicken and fish....well there is also a downside to this type of eating...sometimes the stomach does not feel all that great and it gives you a kick in the butt. So this Wednesday I did something I usually do not do.....I did not go to Hebrew Class....I did not go bowling.....I basically to Evan to and from school....and later went out to get his Suit from the cleaners and picked up his medication and got all his forms filled out for his weekend away....other then that I slept and relaxed in my chair................Thursday came and I felt a lot better. Truth be told I still feel a little bit guilty...but I am learning to forgive myself. To that end my plans for this weekend is to do nothing that I don't want to do....and do the things I want!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

No comments:


View My Stats