Sunday, October 31, 2010

All I can say is I am trying my best

Like the song goes I tried my best but my best is not good enough. The more I try to make positive changes in my life it seems the rougher my life gets and in the end I say things that people don't like or want to hear.

It is a circle that never ends!!!!! You all know what I am talking about. I can't do it anymore and I won't do it anymore.

I am feeling like it does not matter how hard I try that I will never be able to get it right. I don't want to try anymore.

I have been extremely emotional the last couple of weeks and I can't put into words why it is happening it just is happening.

So I am going to take sometime and think about what is going on in my head that has me feeling this way. I will not be blogging during this time. I think this blog has done all it was designed to do.

Take care of yourselves and each other!!!

1 comment:

MAJ said...

Anthony, is there someone you can talk to? It sounds to me like you need to talk to somebody about your feelings really soon. Please take care of you.


View My Stats