Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have changed my mind.....yet again!!

Ten days ago I was going to shut down the old Heart Trail site. It felt to me that the site had done all that it was supposed to do and more.....but I have decided that it had not. It was great keeping a record, which I will always have of the journey leading up to and the first 19 months after the transplant...and I do realize that occasionally there will be people who will receive a suggestion to come and look at this BLOG especially if they or someone they love is looking to be evaluated for any type of transplant.

So with that said...I am going to keep blogging about this experience, because as I have discovered in the last 10 days the journey is never over...and like my heart it just keeps going on one beat at a time.

I hope that you will continue to read it and support me.

THANKS

No comments:


View My Stats