Thursday, November 25, 2010

Baby Steps

I always say that I am in a catch 22 situation when it comes to my moods...

If I don't talk....there is something wrong

If I joke and tease...there is something wrong

If I am to happy....there is something wrong

you get my point.

Well I was off last night....call it what you want...but I was off!!

I was stressed and I have not been stressed in a couple of weeks...it took me by surprise.....and I began to think what was the trigger...

And I finally just came to the conclusion....that there are a lot of folks out there who are more then willing to tell you how to fix yourself...but can not for the life of them fix them....

I guess that I need to learn to be more tolerant of these people but on the other hand...there are many different things that they can do to make themselves better...but they would rather use every excuse in the world to justify why they can not change....and I guess I find that a little more then annoying. Sorry, I realize that there are some people who have disabilities that they can not change...I am not talking about those folks....but rather there are some educated people out there...who like to tell everyone else how to live their life or do their job or raise their children or clean their house or deal with a spouse. But when you try to offer advise they are usually the first ones to get pissed.

Look we all have issues in life that we need to work on.

But if you flat out refuse to work on your issues or ignore them....then I guess I should just hold my tongue.

Just keep this in mind.....I am working hard on my shit and some times I may get in a pissed off mood when I see and think about people who are like a hamster on a metal wheel running...running....wasting energy....running...but not reaching any goals.

Yes, I have to remind myself that I need to work on me and not let others around me interfere with what I need to do to make myself better...It not going to be done in a day...it is a process.....it is going to take baby steps.

No comments:


View My Stats