Some will use the day to over-eat
Some will use the day to get some extra sleep
Some will use the day to watch Football
Some will use the day to plan Black Friday at the MALL...
But the day is called Thanksgiving...a day to pause and give thanks for all the gifts in our lives.....so again here is what I am thankful for this year....
1. That I have reached this time of the year again.
2. That I still sit at ZERO rejection.
3. That I have great family and friends. My family of origin and those that who are
family by choice.
4. That I have made new friends...and they are a big part of my life.
5. That I have now begun to pay forward to other since I was given the wonderful gift
6. I am grateful that I have made positive changes in my life.
7. I am Thankful for my donor and I pray that his family realizes what a wonderful
gift that their love one gave to not only to me but to several others.
Finally, I am Thankful that I have this Blog and that I have readers...I know you are out there even if you don't leave comments.
Lets change that now....you tell e what you are Thankful for this Thanksgiving!!