Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 years ago today!!

It was Tuesday March 24th at about 8 PM. I was still holding all this fluid....the doc came in and told me I was having Kidney failure and they were going to give me meds to help my heart beat more effectively...that was the bad news...the good news was that this would move me up the transplant list....so I called Sharon and told her...at this point we were originally told it was going to be a 18-24 month wait...so I told her maybe it would not be as long but that I would probably be in the hospital till I got the heart...

It was hard to hear those words from the doctor...basically it was like receiving a death sentence....how do you live with both your heart and kidney's failing....it would be a very long and restless night for me.

No comments:


View My Stats