Monday, December 13, 2010

And it is out of here...so long and don't come back

As I mentioned a few weeks ago....I has an overnight pulse oxygen test completed to see I still needed to use the oxygen while I sleep....I was hoping it would work out well and that I would not need it anymore...one because the machine has been in the house for over 10 years....two the machine throws off so much heat which is good in the winter...or like nights like to night when it is freezing out..but is so unpleasant in the summer time....

Yes the results came back....the machine gets the boot!!!! I still need to use the C-pap machine it is a lot smaller and cooler then the big hunk concentrator. I am now totally off Oxygen....I used it at night and for awhile used it when I was awake....I dd have portable tanks that I had to use for a while....I even used a sports water camel to carry the tanks in when we use to go GEO Caching...

But I am please now to be free of the Oxygen...just another step that my health continues to improve....

so hit the road jack and don't you come back no more..no more..no more....hit the road jack and don't come back no more!!

No comments:


View My Stats