Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I volunteered today...

Ok that is nothing new...I have been volunteering at CORE for over a month now....I go every other Tuesday...I did mailings and Corporate folders the first couple of visits...But, today I made packets...these packets contained information that will be used when securing Organs....also in the packet was another packet that went with the body to the funeral home...1 told of the various organs, tissues and other things that have been donated...a letter from CORE...expressing sympathy and offering to offer any support family would need, also the final thing in that packet was a frame with a beautiful poem in it.

As, I was putting these together I could not help but think that on March 26 2009 a family was getting that packet while I was getting my heart.

No comments:


View My Stats