Thursday, September 11, 2008

Keeping Things Normal

Today Sharon came home from work with some kind of stomach thing. I stopped after picking Evan up from school and got her Coke (the Cola not the powder) Chicken soup, and crackers. I picked up some pizza for Ev and Me.

Evan had a youth group meeting that was in the city and was from 8-9PM. The original plan was for me to stay home if I wanted to and Sharon was going to take him. When I found out Sharon was sick I asked him if he still wanted to go and he said yes. So I took him and he had a blast.

He thanked me for taking him.

I told him again that we would find away for him to do the things he wants to do.


Today I did laundry and just watched TV and Listened to the radio. I am a little tired now so I am going to bed.

No comments:


View My Stats